Chocolate Coke bottle mould kit 23 cm
Revolutionary mould kit, 2 in polycarbonate and 1 in silicone, to easily make a magnificent 3D hollow chocolate Coca Cola bottle , in real size (23cm)
Let your imagination run wild by filling it with sweets or small gifts.
This chocolate bottle will be as beautiful as delicious for all your festive events.
Make a superb 3D chocolate Coca Cola bottle, shiny and realistic, worthy of the most beautiful pastries with this kit of 3 moulds.
You can also decorate the inside of your chocolates according to your desires: sprinkles, creams, marshmallows but also objects (gifts, jewelry ...)
During the tasting, surprise effect and "buzz" assured!
You will bring a "fun" and trendy touch to all your festive events.
In only one operation, this reusable kit will allow you to easily make the 2 sides of the object that you will assemble after having hidden your surprise inside. The fans will even provide a small wooden hammer to break this splendid bottle but a good blow of spoon can also be enough ;-)
The innovation of this revolutionary mould kit lies in its 3 parts whose role is, on the one hand, to "sandwich" the still flowing chocolate and distribute it evenly. And on the other hand, to allow an extremely easy demoulding with a smooth and brilliant chocolate finish.
The cavities have a graduation mark telling you the maximum amount of chocolate to pour inside to avoid a surplus that would overflow.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Wash the moulds in hot water only to preserve the mould, increase its longevity and optimise the finish of future mould releases.
- All types of chocolate are compatible for use with these moulds, including Melt tablets.
- If you use white chocolate, you can even colour it as you wish with our fat-soluble colourings
- In order not to burn the chocolate and risk denaturing it, it is strongly advised to melt the chocolate in a bain-marie only.
- Once the melted chocolate has been poured into the first mould and the other two moulds applied in a "sandwich", place in the refrigerator to accelerate the solidification of the chocolate. And only after the chocolate is hard can you remove it from the mould.
- To stick the chocolate half-shells together to obtain your 3D object, the little trick is to heat a pan with no air, then turn it over, put the first chocolate half-shell on so that it melts slightly and finally make it stick to the other chocolate half-shell. You can also put tempered chocolate on the ends to make the 2 pieces stick together.
Here is a video of a similar mould to help you understand how it works and how to use it: