Pop it bear and milkshake chocolate mould kit
Kit of revolutionary moulds, 2 in polycarbonate and 1 in silicone, to easily make 2 magnificent pop it including a bear and a milkshake 3D hollow in chocolate.
Let your imagination run wild by filling it with sweets or small gifts.
These pop it will be as beautiful as delicious for all your festive events.
Shape 2 superb pop it including a teddy bear and a milkshake 3D chocolate, shiny and realistic, worthy of the most beautiful pastries thanks to this kit of 3 moulds: 2 in polycarbonate and 1 in silicone.
You can also decorate the inside of your chocolate according to your desires: sprinkles, creams, marshmallows but also objects (gifts, jewelry, money ...)
During the tasting, surprise effect and "buzz" assured!
You will bring a "fun" and trendy touch to all your festive events.
In only 1 operation, this reusable kit will allow you to easily make the 2 sides of the object that you will assemble after having hidden your surprise inside. Fans will even provide a small wooden hammer to break these splendid pop it but a good blow of spoon can also be enough ;-)
The innovation of this revolutionary mould kit lies in its 3 parts whose role is, on the one hand, to "sandwich" the still flowing chocolate and distribute it evenly. And on the other hand, to allow an extremely easy demoulding with a smooth and brilliant chocolate finish.
The cavities have a graduation mark telling you the maximum amount of chocolate to pour inside to avoid a surplus that would overflow.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE:
- Wash the moulds in hot water only to preserve the mould, increase its longevity and optimise the finish of future mould releases.
- All types of chocolate are compatible for use with these moulds, including Melt tablets.
- If you use white chocolate, you can even colour it as you wish with our fat-soluble colourings
- In order not to burn the chocolate and risk denaturing it, it is strongly advised to melt the chocolate in a bain-marie only.
- Once the melted chocolate has been poured into the first mould and the other two moulds applied in a "sandwich", place in the refrigerator to accelerate the solidification of the chocolate. And only after the chocolate is hard can you unmould it.
- To stick the chocolate half-shells together to obtain your 3D object, the little trick is to heat a pan with no air, then turn it over, put the first chocolate half-shell on so that it melts slightly and finally make it stick to the other chocolate half-shell. You can also put tempered chocolate on the ends to make the 2 pieces stick together.
Here is a video of a similar mould to help you understand how it works and how to use it: