Cake dummies are dummy polystyrene cakes - fake cakes. You can enlarge your cake and make it bigger by adding one or more dummy floors.
Dimensions: 40 cm diameter, 10 cm height.
Such a format is ideal for parts assembled for special occasions such as weddings (wedding cake).
Round polystyrene dummy
Dimensions: 40 cm diameter, 10cm height
You can also create a complete piece assembled in dummies, very easy to store, to decorate for example a shop window, a reception buffet..
With the round dummy cake, you can:
- practice putting sugar dough on a cake, to avoid waste and save time and money
- test a cake or assembled part decoration before making the real one
- give more height (and therefore more effect) to a wedding cake when there are not enough eaters:)
- make dummy cakes to decorate a shop window, a reception buffet....
- make cakes and candy pieces (in this case, the dummy will serve as a support in which you can prick your candy)
The big advantage of these round cake dummies is that they produce dummy mounted parts, which will keep for a very long time
Available diameters: 10-12,5-15-20-20-20-25-30-35cm
Available heights: 7 and 10cm
How to cover a dummy with sugar paste:
1 / 3