This kit is designed for Cake Designers and other professionals who wish to print their graphic creation at home on A4 and A3 edible media. It includes :
This complete and ready to use food printing kit for A3 and A4 will fit you perfectly if you
- are cake designerare a pastry chef or other professional in the food industry
- are new to computers and are looking for a ready-to-use pack
- want to be able to replenish your consumables over time on a single site
One of the strong points of the printer selected by PLANETE GATEAU is that you will be able to load the food sheets through the rear tray of the printer. This way, the sheets will enter from the top and exit from the bottom of the printer WITHOUT HAVING TO BE CURVED and without the risk of being broken inside the printer
Here are the details of this kit designed by Planète gâteau, which will allow you to obtain the best graphic rendering on food supports and that your customers or yourself will put on cakes:
- WIFI CONNECTION with the Air Print protocol from printing from Smartphone and / or USB cable and Ethernet network (RJ45)
- HIGH DEFINITION PRINTING QUALITY Up to 9600 × 2400 dpi
- PRINT FORMAT max A3+ full page (329 × 483 mm). Also prints on A4 of course.
- Replace or refill only the cartridge containing the exhausted ink
- Print speed: Black & White 14 pages per minute; Colour 10 pages per minute; Photo in A3 full page 120 seconds.
- Supports borderless printing (A3+, A3, A4, LTR, LDR, 25 × 30 cm, 20 × 25 cm, 13 × 18 cm, 10 × 15 cm)
- OTHER INFORMATION:
- Compatible operating systems: Windows VISTA, 7 to 10 - Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Size: 455 × 369 × 148 mm for 6.3kg
- Also comes with original CANON non-food printer cartridges. Please do not use them for your food prints.
See full description of these cartridges V1 already pre-filled and non-refillable contained in the kit and or you replenish afterwards. Simplicity assured.
Once your cartridges are finished, you can also acquire from us empty refillable V1 and V3 cartridges
and a kit of ink bottles that will allow you to print many more pages at a lower cost.
Here is a video to know how you should fill your cartridges:
See full description of the A3 sugar sheets here and or you can buy them in packs of 10 sheets.
You can also buy here unleavened paper (Wafer) in A3 format and compatible with this printer kit.