This complete and ready-to-use food printing kit will be perfect for you if you
- are cake designerare a pastry chef or other professional in the food industry
- are new to computers and are looking for a ready-to-use pack
- want to be able to replenish your consumables over time on a single site
One of the strong points of the printer selected by PLANETE GATEAU is that you will be able to load the food sheets through the rear tray of the printer. This way, the sheets will enter from the top and exit from the bottom of the printer WITHOUT HAVING TO BE CURVED and without the risk of being broken inside the printer
Here are the details of this kit designed by Planète gâteau, which will allow you to obtain the best graphic rendering on food supports and that your customers or yourself will put on cakes:
- WIFI CONNECTION (with Air Print) and/or USB cable
- INTEGRATED A4 SCANNER. The "copy" function will allow you for example to make photocopies on your food supports, without using your computer!
- PRINT QUALITY 4800 dpi
- PRINT FORMAT max A4 full page
- OTHER INFORMATION:
- Compatible operating systems: Windows XP, VISTA, 7 to 10 - Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Size: 455 × 369 × 148 mm for 6.3kg
- Also supplied with original CANON printer cartridges not for food. Please do not use them for your food prints.
- ATTENTION: Depending on availability, the printer can be delivered in black or white.
See full description of these non-refillable cartridges contained in the kit and where you can replenish them later. Simplicity assured.
Once your cartridges are finished, you can also buy from us 100% refillable cartridges and a kit of ink bottles that will allow you to print many more pages at a lower cost.
Here is a video to know how you should fill your cartridges:
See full description of the sugar sheets here and where you can replenish your supply by pack of 25 sheets
See full description of the unleavened sheets here and where you can restock thereafter by pack of 25 sheets or even by 10 sheets.