This complete and ready-to-use kit for edible printing will suit you perfectly if you:
- are a cake designer, pastry chef or other professional in the "edible" professions
- are new to IT and are looking for a ready-to-use pack
- want to be able to replenish your supplies, over time, on the same site
One of the main strengths of the printer selected by PLANETE GATEAU is that you can load the edible sheets via the printer's rear tray. This way, the sheets will enter from the top and exit from the bottom of the printer WITHOUT HAVING TO BE CURVED and without risk of being broken inside the printer
Here is in detail what this kit designed by Planète gâteau contains, which will allow you to obtain the best graphic rendering on edible supports and that you or your customers will put on cakes:
- WIFI CONNECTION (with Air Print) and/or USB
Cable - SCANNER A4 INTEGRATED. The "copy" function will allow you, for example, to make photocopies on your edible supports, without using your computer!
- IMPRINT QUALITY 4800 dpi
- Max A4 full page
IMPRINT FORMAT - OTHER INFORMATION:
- Compatible operating systems: Windows XP, VISTA, 7 to 10 - Mac OS X 10.6.8 or later
- Size: 455 × 369 × 148 mm for 6.3kg
- Also supplied with original CANON non-edible printer cartridges. Please do not use them for edible printing.
- CAUTION: Depending on availability, the printer can be delivered in black or white.
See full description of these non-refillable cartridges contained in the kit and or replenish yourself afterwards. Simplicity guaranteed.
Once your cartridges are finished, you can also purchase 100% refillable cartridges and an ink bottle kit from us that will allow you to print many more pages at a lower cost.
Here is a video to learn how to fill your cartridges:
See complete description of the sugar leaves here and or replenish yourself afterwards in packs of 25 leaves
See full description of the unleavened sheets here and or replenish yourself afterwards in packs of 25 sheets or even 10 sheets.