Immerse yourself in the world of BABY SHARK with this special food print Planete Gateau !
Little children will be ecstatic when they see their cake arriving with their favourite character with their first name on it!
Simply specify the first name of the person whose birthday it is, their age and the width of the print and you will receive this 100% food grade personalized copy on Sugar or Unleavened Sugar Sheet according to your choice.
We print this image with food-safe ink on a sheet of sugar or unleavened sheet, according to your choice, in white A4 format. The maximum round format is 20cm in diameter Ships in max. 24 hours.
Just cut it out and put it on your cake
The ink used (all colours are concerned) and the sugar sheets are on the one hand FDA approved and on the other hand kosher certified (so also hallal). See attached downloadable document
Simply cut it into the desired shape (round, square, heart, details etc...) and glue it on your cake using food glue or Crisco.
A- CHARACTERISTICS of the SUGAR Leaf :
- Our sugar sheet consists of a very thin layer of icing on a plastic support that will allow you to handle it without difficulty. The resulting prints give images with faithful and bright colours.
- Frosting Sheets can be stored at room temperature for up to 6 months without any problems
- Ingredients : Corn starch, glucose syrup, cellulose, canola oil, potassium sorbate, sodium bicarbonate, sugar, water, polyglicerol, glucose alginate powder, fructose, sugar, gum arabic, invert sugar, citric acid. Guaranteed GMO-free. Certified Kosher.
- ADVICE FOR USE AND INSTALLATION :
- To separate the sugar sheet from its plastic support, let it dry for 5 to 15 minutes depending on the ambient humidity level. For more speed, you can use a hair dryer.
- By pinching one of the corners, the sugar sheet should come off the plastic support, so you can remove it and stick it on your cake.
- Avoid placing the sugar sheets on creams containing water or on topping, otherwise moisture will rise
B- CHARACTERISTICS of the AZYME Leaf :
- Our unbleached foil is of "Extra Premium" quality because it is 0.7mm thick. The manufacturing ingredients are : Potato starch, water, vegetable oil only (so Hallal and Kosher).
- Unleavened sheets being a kind of blotter absorbing ink, it is normal that the printing of your photo on unleavened sheet has less contrast than the original. If the brightness of the colors is very important to you, then you may prefer the printing of the Sugar Sheet
- Wafer Paper can be stored at room temperature for up to 1 year without any problems.
- ADVICE FOR USE AND INSTALLATION :
- A print on unleaded sheet must be placed only on dry surfaces such as sugar paste, marzipan or even on your sponge cake. This is to prevent the unleaf from absorbing moisture and becoming distorted.
- From there, to stick your unleavened impression on your cake, nothing could be simpler. Use a few dots of food glue, royal icing or even Piping Gel.
Ink Ingredients :: INK : Black Ink : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, colorants E151, E110*, E102* - Yellow Ink : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, colorants E102*, E122*; Acidity regulator E330 - Red Ink : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, dye E122*; Acidity regulator E330 - INK Blue : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, dye E133
Sugar sheet ingredients :Corn starch, glucose syrup, cellulose, canola oil, potassium sorbate, sodium bicarbonate, sugar, water, polyglicerol, glucose alginate powder, fructose, sugar, gum arabic, invert sugar, citric acid. Guaranteed GMO-free. Certified Kosher.
The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for goods made to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized.