Edible lace is the big trend of the moment! Enhance your birthday cakes and wedding cakes with 100% edible lace, which will bring refinement to all your creations (cupcakes, cookies, cakepops.....) and will surprise your guests!
Before finalizing your order, don't forget to take a look at our new moulds and lace mats;)!
CAKE LACE edible lace powder preparation is very easy to use and will quickly become your favorite tool to add a touch of finesse to your cakes.
This jar contains 200g of black lace mix (to be reconstituted)
Instructions for the preparation of edible lace sugar (lace mix):
For 100g of Cake Lace mix:
1. 50 ml of water in a container (robot bowl)
2. Add 4 tablespoons (42 grams) of Part A (powder)
3. Mix at high speed for 2 minutes
4. Add half a teaspoon (2.5 ml) of Part B (liquid) - Note that Part B is included in the jar.
5. Mix thoroughly for 5-8 minutes until the mixture has a smooth appearance
6. Pour a little mixture on the mat and spread with the special Cake Lace spatula
7. Cake Lace can be air dried ( 6-8 hours) or placed in a preheated oven at 70°C - 80°C ( 10-15 minutes).
Remove the edges of the lace to check that it is sufficiently dry. It must come off easily. If not, your lace is not ready yet, put it back in the oven for another 2 to 5 minutes and test again.
8. Once the lace is ready, turn the mat down on a clean surface and using the spatula, gently peel off the lace as you go.
We recommend that you store the finished lace in parchment paper and in a sealed box in the refrigerator.
Be careful: Unused lace preparation can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Characteristics: 200g jar of lace mix to be reconstituted
Ingredients : Rice flour, fructose, glucose, anti-caking agent E440, colour E171 - vanilla flavouring - emulsifier E433
May contain traces of milk and soya