Edible lace is the big trend of the moment! Enhance your birthday and wedding cakes with 100% edible lace, which will bring refinement to all your creations (cupcakes, cookies, cakepops.....) and will surprise your guests!
This preparation is compatible with all brands of lace Mats. Before finalizing your order, don't forget to take a look at our new moulds and lace mats;)!
CAKE LACE edible lace preparation is very easy to use and will quickly become your favorite tool to add a touch of finesse to your cakes.
This new cake lace is pre-mixed and pre-coloured. All you will have to do is apply it to your Mat, following the instructions below. This jar contains 200g of red pearl lace.
Instructions for the preparation of ready-to-use lace sugar:
1. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Spread your lace preparation on the mat, using the special lace spatula. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern.
3. Remove the excess with the spatula.
4. Cake Lace can be air dried ( 6-8 hours) or placed in a preheated oven at 70°C - 80°C ( 10-15 minutes)
Remove the edges of the lace to check that it is sufficiently dry. It must come off easily. If not, your lace is not ready yet, put it back in the oven for another 2 to 5 minutes and test again
5. Once the lace is ready, turn the mat down on a clean surface and using the spatula, gently peel off the lace as you go.
We recommend that you store the finished lace in parchment paper and in a sealed box in the refrigerator.
200g jar of ready-to-use edible lace
Colour RED RED BROWN PEARLED
Ingredients: Water; Anti-caking agent: E555; Humectant: E1520; Thickener: E466; Dyes: E171, emulsifier: E433; Acidifier: E330; Preservative: E202.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans
Nut-free, gelatin and gluten-free