Lace ready for use of the Mendelberg brand.
Make sublime lace on your sugar paste cakes or other decorated pastries, thanks to this ready-to-use preparation in Neutral colour.
In no time at all you will create chic decorations to put on all your creations!
Ideal for decorating your refined cakes and wedding cakes!
Advice for use:
1. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Mix the lace dough for a few seconds.
3. Spread your preparation on a lace mat, using the special lace spatula. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern.
4. Remove the excess with the spatula.
5. Mendelberg lace can be air dried (6-8 hours) or placed in a preheated oven at 70°C - 80°C (20-25 minutes)
Remove the edges of the lace to check that it is sufficiently dry. It must come off easily. If not, your lace is not ready yet, put it back in the oven for another 5 to 10 minutes and test again
6. Once the lace is ready, turn the mat down on a clean surface and using the spatula, gently peel off the lace as you go.
We recommend that you store the finished lace in parchment paper and in a sealed box in the refrigerator.