Display all pictures
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Add to cart
RETAILABLE molding material that will allow you to duplicate any object.
COMPOSI-MOLD is a material that makes it easy to make your own mould and can be reused more than 35 times. Moulding material, compatible with edible use, but which can also be used for creative leisure: Fimo, soap making, candles...
See the full Description
Add to my wishlist
COMPOSI-MOLD is a self-made mould, reusable more than 35 times. Moulding material, compatible with edible use, but which can also be used for creative leisure: Fimo, soap making, candles, etc. Unlike silicone molds, this material is re-meltable and reusable. Make your own moulds without fear of making mistakes:).
Reproduce any object (jewellery, characters, buttons, charms...) to decorate your cakes with sugar paste moulds, gumpaste, pastillage, marzipan, chocolate, Candy Meltsbutter...
Directions for use: Composi Mold is to be melted in the microwave or water bath, poured on the subject to be molded (figurine, brooch, lace... etc.) placed in a suitable container. Let cool, remove from the mould and your mould is ready to use. Have you changed your mind? You no longer need this particular mold? No problem, do it again! Composimold is suitable for edible contact, it is suitable for any product warm enough not to melt it (but it is possible to increase this margin of manoeuvre to 90°C by placing your mold in the freezer beforehand). Composimold melts at 54°C, do not exceed 90°C.
- Grease the object to be molded to facilitate its demolding when creating the mold. - Use neutral oil and grease it as little as possible to avoid creating air bubbles during molding.- If the container is rigid, think about lightly greasing it.- During the first use, melt in small strokes of 20 to 30 seconds to be sure not to overheat the Composimold and become familiar with the melt.- Before destroying a mould to put it back in the pot, remove any material stuck on it (chocolate, sugar).- Composimold will dissolve in water. However, it is possible to mould ice cubes in it.
Advantages of the product:
* Good for the environment: 100% reusable and biodegradable, compostable. Made with renewable ingredients.
* Errors are no longer a problem because Composimold can be melted down and reused to repair or rebuild another mold
* Economical because it can be reused up to 35 times minimum
* Only one material, no need to mix or weigh.
Discover this product with the 2 videos below:
If you validate your order immediately, your order will be prepared and dispatched from our warehouses on Friday 22 November 2019
Orders passed before 9: 00, Monday to Friday (working days) are shipped on the same day!
Click here for more details on our carriers
The shipping costs shown here do not include the shipping costs offered as explained above AND the weight of the package which may increase these fees for some foreign countries.