Food print Female Bust from back
A trend on cakes, here is a food print on A4 sugar sheet representing 4 models of young woman's bust, seen from the back.
Each character is about 12cm high and 9cm wide. Simply cut out and stick on your cake or even use as a topper !
Here is an A4 Sugar Sheet, printed with edible ink representing 4 models of young woman's bust, seen from the back. Some with long brown or blond hair.
Food printing on A4 sugar sheet (21 x 29cm), simply cut out and paste on your cake with a bit of piping gel or to be used as topper
TIP: Don't hesitate to add 3D sugar paste effects to the image, your cake will be even more beautiful ;)!
Our sugar sheet consists of a very thin layer of icing on a plastic support that will allow you to handle it without difficulty. The impressions obtained give images with faithful, vibrant and luminous colours.
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:
- The printing format of your images cannot be larger than 8cm in diameter and will be truncated in ROUND if you provide your image in a square. The main character or element will then be centered in the center of the round by our services.
- For an optimal rendering, please provide us with your image in PNG, GIF or JPG format in 200 dpi (pixel per inch) quality.
- For a better rendering, prefer a bright and not too dark photo (beware of backlighting and blurred photos)
- The ink used (all colours are concerned) and the sugar sheets are on the one hand FDA approved (USA Food and Drug administration) and on the other hand certified kosher (so also hallal). See attached downloadable document
- Frosting Sheets can be stored at room temperature for up to 6 months without any problem
ADVICE FOR USE AND INSTALLATION :
To separate the sugar sheet from its plastic backing, allow it to dry for 5 to 15 minutes depending on the ambient humidity level. For faster drying, you can use a hair dryer.
By pinching one of the corners, the sugar sheet should come off the plastic backing, so you can remove it and stick it on your cake.
If you want to make cut-outs of your printed sugar sheet, we strongly advise you to first peel it off its support and then cut it out according to your wishes.
Avoid placing the sugar sheets on creams containing water or on toppings, otherwise humidity will rise
To glue your print on your sugar dough cake, you can use food glue or CRISCO which will allow you to easily re-orient the sheet on your cake without the risk of tearing the print
Sugar Leaf Ingredients:Corn starch, glucose syrup, cellulose, canola oil, potassium sorbate, sodium bicarbonate, sugar, water, polyglicerol, glucose alginate powder, fructose, sugar, gum arabic, invert sugar, citric acid. Guaranteed GMO-free. Certified Kosher.
Ingredients INK :: Black INK : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, dyes E151, E110*, E102* - Yellow INK : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, dyes E102*, E122*; Acidity regulator E330 - Red INK : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, dye E122*; Acidity regulator E330 - INK Blue : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, dye E133
Our customer reviews
Frequently purchased togethernoDiscount 3.40 € TTC