Give a breath of life to your cakes, by making them in color on a white cake it will allow you to see all the complexity of the details.
The Butterfly lace mat can also be used as a printing mat.
A new type of lace mat that faithfully reproduces the different layers and depths of real lace. A 3-D design that allows you to select the main features to stand out from the rest of your edible lace.
The Lace Butterfly mat has a combination of different butterflies and dragonflies of different sizes.
To use 100 g of ready-to-use preparation from the cake lace range:
1. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Spread your lace preparation on the Mat, using the specialized knife. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern.
3. Remove the excess with the knife.
4. Place the Mat in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your sugar lace.
5. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes to cool.
6. Check that the lace is ready by lifting the edge of the mat. He must easily release the lace. If this is not the case, the lace is not dry, so put it back in the oven for two minutes, and test again.
7. Turn the mat down on a clean surface and use the knife to release the mat.
8. To attach the lace to the cake, apply a small amount of edible glue to the back of the cake lace and gently press down on the cake. If you are not ready to use the lace, wrap it in parchment paper and a freezer bag.
We recommend that you store this finished lace in parchment paper, wrapped tightly and stored away from strong lights.