Free shipping over 49€
Display all pictures
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Add to cart
The silicone edible lace mat, model Ophélia by CLAIR BOWMAN, is undoubtedly one of the most delicate, openwork designs with its complex meshes and lace drops. Grabbing on large mounted parts, it can be diverted to make a crown.
Dimensions: 13cm x 37cm
See the full Description
Add to my wishlist
Since January 1, 2020, by the French decree of April 17, 2019 in the Official Journal No. 0097 ECOC1911549A, food products containing titanium dioxide (also called E171 or TiO2), used to color foodstuffs in white, do not should no longer be consumed. This is French law, not European law.
Titanium dioxide is therefore no longer edible in France but nevertheless remains non-toxic. French law also still authorizes the use of E171 in medicines and cosmetic products (eg toothpaste).
Thus, like any other non-food but non-toxic reference on our site, this product should not be eat and should only be used for decorative purposes.
Finally, note that we are working hard so that the manufacturer can provide us with their products as soon as possible in a version without E171. Thank you for your understanding and support ;-)
Ophelia lace mat can also be used as a printing mat.
To use 100 g of ready-to-use preparation from the cake lace range:
1. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Spread your lace preparation on the Mat, using the specialized knife. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern.
3. Remove the excess with the knife.
4. Place the Mat in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your sugar lace.
5. Remove from oven and let stand 5 minutes to cool.
6. Check that the lace is ready by lifting the edge of the mat. He must easily release the lace. If this is not the case, the lace is not dry, so put it back in the oven for two minutes, and test again.
7. Turn the mat down on a clean surface and use the knife to release the mat.
8. To attach the lace to the cake, apply a small amount of edible glue to the back of the cake lace and gently press down on the cake. If you are not ready to use the lace, wrap it in parchment paper and a freezer bag.
We recommend that you store this finished lace in parchment paper, wrapped tightly and stored away from strong lights.
If you validate your order immediately, your order will be prepared and dispatched from our warehouses on Wednesday 22 January 2020
Orders passed before 12:00, Monday to Friday (working days) are shipped on the same day!
Click here for more details on our carriers
The shipping costs shown here do not include the shipping costs offered as explained above AND the weight of the package which may increase these fees for some foreign countries.