This food lace mat from Sugaria will be ideal to create a beautiful birthday cake for a music fan or why not a wedding cake for the wedding with a musical theme ;)! You will be able to create with this carpet:
1. A cake border with music theory: musical notes and treble clef
2. A frieze with various musical instruments: a guitar, a harp, a drum, a trumpet... there will be something for everyone!
3. Medallions with floor key to decorate your assorted cookies, cupcakes or cakepops
This edible lace mat can also be used as a printing mat.
Instructions for use
To use 100 g of ready-to-use preparation from the range Cake Lace (but of course you can use it with any other brand of edible lace):
1. Preheat your oven to 70-80 ° C.
2. Spread your lace preparation on the carpet, using the specialized knife. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern well.
3. Remove the excess with the knife.
4. Place the mat in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your sugar lace.
5. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes to cool.
6. Check that the lace is ready by lifting the edge of the mat. It must release the lace easily. If this is not the case, the lace is not dry, so put it back in the oven for two minutes and test again.
7. Turn the mat down on a clean surface and use the knife to release the mat.
8. To attach the lace to the cake, apply a small amount of edible glue to the back of the cake lace and gently press it onto the cake. If you are not ready to use the lace, wrap it in baking paper and freezer bag.
We recommend that you store this finished lace in baking paper, wrapped tightly and store away from strong lights.