Display all pictures
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Add to cart
The edible lace mat Rococo Frieze will allow you to make a lace frieze in a retro or vintage style. It will be perfect on your cupcakes, cookies, cakepops..... Also great for chic and refined wedding cakes.
Dimensions: 19 x 7cm
See the full Description
Add to my wishlist
Create enchanting cakes with this mould for edible lace, easily and quickly!
This Sugaria silicone Mat for Rococo Frieze sugar lace will allow you to create a superb edible lace border with a retro style design.It will be perfect on your wedding cakes, cupcakes, cakepops or assorted cookies. This lace mould is ideal for chic and refined wedding cakes with a vintage chic spirit.
The lace will be attached to the cake covered with sugar paste with a little edible glue or piping gel.
How to use lace:
1. Prepare your lace according to the instructions on the package or use ready-to-use lace. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Spread your lace preparation on the silicone mold, using the special Cake Lace spatula. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern.
3. Remove the excess with the knife.
4. Place the Mat in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your sugar lace.
5. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes to cool it down.
6. Check that the lace is ready by lifting the edge of the mat. He must easily release the lace. If not, the lace is not dry, put it back in the oven for two minutes, and test again.
7. Turn the mat down on a clean surface and using the spatula, remove the lace...
8. To attach the lace to the cake, apply a small amount of edible glue to the back of the lace and gently press down on the cake.
We recommend that you store the unmoulded lace in parchment paper and in a sealed box, away from light.
You can also let your lace air dry overnight, instead of baking it in the oven.
Made of edible grade silicone
Maintenance: wash with hot soapy water.
If you validate your order immediately, your order will be prepared and dispatched from our warehouses on Wednesday 20 November 2019