Free shipping over 49€
Display all pictures
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Add to cart
The edible lace mat Couronne de Princesse will allow you to make a very delicate lace frieze, to be placed on your cupcakes, biscuits, cakepops.... Ideal for birthday, baptism, wedding and wedding cakes... with a royal spirit.
Carpet dimensions: 21,5 x 12cm
See the full Description
Add to my wishlist
Since January 1, 2020, by the French decree of April 17, 2019 in the Official Journal No. 0097 ECOC1911549A, food products containing titanium dioxide (also called E171 or TiO2), used to color foodstuffs in white, do not should no longer be consumed. This is French law, not European law.
Titanium dioxide is therefore no longer edible in France but nevertheless remains non-toxic. French law also still authorizes the use of E171 in medicines and cosmetic products (eg toothpaste).
Thus, like any other non-food but non-toxic reference on our site, this product should not be eat and should only be used for decorative purposes.
Finally, note that we are working hard so that the manufacturer can provide us with their products as soon as possible in a version without E171. Thank you for your understanding and support ;-)
This Sugaria silicone Mat for sugar lace princess crown, will allow you to create a superb frieze in the shape of a royal crown made of edible lace.
You can also cut the lace and use the patterns separately: to stick on your wedding cakes, cupcakes, cakepops or matching cookies. This lace mould is ideal for chic and refined birthday or baptismal cakes, with a fairy tale spirit and for all princess fans, big or small;)!
Create enchanting cakes with edible lace, easily and quickly!
The lace will be attached to the cake covered with sugar paste with a little edible glue or piping gel.
It can also be used as a printing mat.
How to use lace:
1. Prepare your lace according to the instructions on the package or use ready-to-use lace. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Spread your lace preparation on the silicone mat, using the special Cake Lace spatula. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern.
3. Remove the excess with the knife.
4. Place the Mat in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your sugar lace.
5. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes to cool it down.
6. Check that the lace is ready by lifting the edge of the mat. He must easily release the lace. If not, the lace is not dry, put it back in the oven for two minutes, and test again.
7. Turn the mat down on a clean surface and using the spatula, remove the lace...
8. To attach the lace to the cake, apply a small amount of edible glue to the back of the lace and gently press down on the cake.
We recommend that you store the unmoulded lace in parchment paper and in a sealed box, away from light.
You can also let your lace air dry overnight, instead of baking it in the oven.
Made of edible grade silicone. SUGARIA brand
Dimensions: 21,5 x 12cm
Maintenance: wash with hot soapy water
If you validate your order immediately, your order will be prepared and dispatched from our warehouses on Monday 27 January 2020
Orders passed before 12:00, Monday to Friday (working days) are shipped on the same day!
Click here for more details on our carriers
The shipping costs shown here do not include the shipping costs offered as explained above AND the weight of the package which may increase these fees for some foreign countries.