Create enchanting cakes with edible lace, easily and quickly!
This Sugaria silicone Mat for sugar lace Music score, will allow you to create a superb frieze with edible lace music notes. You can also cut the lace and use the patterns separately: to stick on your wedding cakes, cupcakes, cakepops or matching cookies. This lace mould is ideal for chic and refined cakes, with a musical theme.
How to use lace:
1. Prepare your lace according to the instructions on the package or use ready-to-use lace. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Spread your lace preparation on the silicone mat, using the special Cake Lace spatula. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern.
3. Remove the excess with the knife.
4. Place the Mat in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your sugar lace.
5. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes to cool it down.
6. Check that the lace is ready by lifting the edge of the mat. He must easily release the lace. If not, the lace is not dry, put it back in the oven for two minutes, and test again.
7. Turn the mat down on a clean surface and using the spatula, remove the lace...
8. To attach the lace to the cake, apply a small amount of edible glue to the back of the lace and gently press down on the cake.
We recommend that you store the unmoulded lace in parchment paper and in a sealed box, away from light.
You can also let your lace air dry overnight, instead of baking it in the oven.
Made of edible grade silicone
Dimensions: 20 cm x 6 cm approximately.
Maintenance: wash with hot soapy water.