Create sublime cakes with sugar lace, easily and quickly!
This Cake Lace 3D Pretty Paisley Cake Lace mat will allow you to create 4 different lace strips representing flowers and arabesques. This rug will perfectly match your decorations for a birthday or wedding on the chic and elegant theme.
Your cakes and wedding cakes will be sublimated thanks to this elegant lace.
Claire Bowman's Pretty Paisley lace mat can also be used as a printing mat for sugar paste.
Cake Lace is so easy to use:
For 100 g of ready-to-use preparation of the Cake Lace range:
1. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Spread your Cake Lace preparation on the silicone mat, using the special Cake Lace spatula. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern.
3. Remove the excess with the knife.
4. Place the Mat in your preheated oven for 8-10 minutes to dry your sugar lace.
5. Remove from the oven and let stand for 5 minutes to cool it down.
6. Check that the lace is ready by lifting the edge of the mat. He must easily release the lace. If not, the lace is not dry, put it back in the oven for two minutes, and test again.
7. Turn the mat down on a clean surface and using the spatula, remove the lace...
8. To attach the lace to the cake, apply a small amount of edible glue to the back of the lace and gently press down on the cake.
You can also let your lace dry on the Mat for at least 6 hours instead of baking.
We recommend that you store the unmoulded lace in parchment paper and in a sealed box, away from light.