This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Add to cart
Polystyrene half spheres of 14 cm of empty inner diameter, for making false cake floors (large ball), to create a candy or cake pop holder or to make a Mickey's head.
See the full Description
Add to my wishlist
Set of 2 half spheres 14 cm in diameter made of polystyrene, which together form a large hollow ball.
You can also create a complete piece made of dummy, very easy to store, to decorate for example a shop window, a reception buffet..
Thanks to the polystyrene half spheres you can:
- practice putting sugar dough on a cake, to avoid waste and save time and money
- test a cake or assembled part decoration before making the real one
- give more height (and therefore more effect) to a wedding cake when there are not enough eaters:)
- make dummy cakes to decorate a shop window, a reception buffet....
- make cakes and candy pieces (in this case, the dummy will serve as a support in which you can prick your candy)
The big advantage of these polystyrene half spheres is that they produce dummy mounted parts , which will last for a very long time
How to cover a dummy with sugar paste:
If you validate your order immediately, your order will be prepared and dispatched from our warehouses on Monday 9 December 2019
Orders passed before 9: 00, Monday to Friday (working days) are shipped on the same day!
Click here for more details on our carriers
The shipping costs shown here do not include the shipping costs offered as explained above AND the weight of the package which may increase these fees for some foreign countries.