Personalized food printing NINJAGO
Notice to all the small followers of the cartoon NINJAGO and impress them with this food print letting appear these LEGO Ninja characters with the name of your child
Personalize it by providing us with the child's first name and age. You will receive this ultra-original copy on a sugar or unleavened sheet of your choice to be placed on the cake. Round format diam 20cm.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Immerse yourself in the world of Lego NINJAGO with this special food print Planete Gateau !
Little children will be ecstatic when they see their cake arriving with their favourite character with their first name on it!
Simply specify the first name of the person whose birthday it is, their age and the width of the print and you will receive this 100% food grade personalized copy on a sugar or unleavened sheet of your choice.
We print this picture with food ink on a sheet of sugar or unleavened paper, according to your choice, in white A4 format. The maximum round format is 20cm in diameter Shipped within max. 24 working hours.
You just have to cut it out and put it on your cake
The ink used (all colours are concerned) and the sugar sheets are on the one hand FDA-approved and on the other hand kosher certified (so also hallal). See attached downloadable document
Simply cut it into the desired shape (round, square, heart, details etc...) and glue it on your cake using food glue or Crisco.
A- CHARACTERISTICS of the SUGAR Leaf :
- Our sugar sheet consists of a very thin layer of icing on a plastic support that will allow you to handle it without difficulty. The resulting prints give images with faithful and bright colours.
- Frosting Sheets can be stored at room temperature for up to 6 months without any problem
- Ingredients: Corn starch, glucose syrup, cellulose, canola oil, potassium sorbate, sodium bicarbonate, sugar, water, polyglicerol, glucose alginate powder, fructose, sugar, gum arabic, invert sugar, citric acid. Guaranteed GMO-free. Certified Kosher.
- ADVICE FOR USE AND INSTALLATION:
- To separate the sugar sheet from its plastic support, let it dry for 5 to 15 minutes depending on the ambient humidity level. For faster drying, you can use a hair dryer.
- By pinching one of the corners, the sugar sheet should come off the plastic support, so you can remove it and stick it on your cake.
- Avoid placing the sugar sheets on creams containing water or on topping, otherwise moisture will rise
B- CHARACTERISTICS of the AZYME Sheet:
- Our unleaded sheet is of "Extra Premium" quality because it is 0.7mm thick. The ingredients of manufacture are : Potato starch, water, vegetable oil only (so Hallal and Kosher).
- Since unleaf is a kind of blotter that absorbs ink, it is normal that the print of your photo on unleaf has less contrast than the original. If the brightness of the colours is very important to you, then you should prefer to print on the sugar sheet
- Wafer Paper can be stored without any problem at room temperature for up to 1 year.
- ADVICE FOR USE AND INSTALLATION :
- A print on unleavened sheet should only be applied on dry surfaces such as sugar paste, marzipan or even on your sponge cake. This is to prevent the unleaf from absorbing moisture and deforming.
- From there, to stick your unleavened impression on your cake, nothing could be simpler. Use a few dots of food glue, royal icing or even Piping Gel.
Ingredients INK :: BLACK INK : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, colorants E151, E110*, E102* - YELLOW INK : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, colorants E102*, E122*; acidity regulator E330 - RED INK: water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, dye E122*; Acidity regulator E330 - INK Blue : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, dye E133
Sugar Leaf Ingredients:Corn starch, glucose syrup, cellulose, canola oil, potassium sorbate, sodium bicarbonate, sugar, water, polyglicerol, glucose alginate powder, fructose, sugar, gum arabic, invert sugar, citric acid. Guaranteed GMO-free. Certified Kosher.
The right of retraction cannot be exercised for goods made according to the consumer's specifications or clearly personalized.