12 Personalized Cupcake Food Disks
Our workshop will transform your image into 12 identical 5.6cm diameter circles and then print it with edible ink on an edible A4 sheet of sugar or unleavened paper. All you have to do is cut out the discs and placethem on your cupcakes.
*Remember to upload your image via the form below ***
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Put your best photo or graphic design on your cupcake
We will transform your image into 12 beautiful edible disks that can be placed on your cupcakes and devoured by your guests! Amazing!
Production and shipping in 24 hours
- SUPPORT SUGAR LEAF: You will just have to cut the 12 discs with scissors then to stick them on your cupcakes with the food glue or Crisco. Our sugar sheet is made up of a very thin layer of icing placed on a plastic support that will allow you to handle it without difficulty. The resulting prints are true to life, vibrant and bright.
AZYME SHEET SUPPORT: Simply cut out the 12 discs with scissors and stick them on your cupcakes. Our Unleavened Foil is "Extra Premium" quality because it is 0.7mm thick.
And here is our video to stick our outlines and food discs in general on your cake:
IMPORTANT TO KNOW :
- Knowing that you will give us a rectangular image and that we will take the central character, please take into account that the graphic part located on the corners of the 4 corners of your image will not be visible
- The sugar sheets should not be stored in the fridge because, among other things, they may break like glass if handled cold.
- For an optimal rendering on an A4 print, please provide us with your image in PNG, GIF or JPG format in 200 dpi quality (pixel per inch).
- For a better rendering, prefer a bright and not too dark photo (beware of backlighting and blurred photos)
- In the case of printing several images (different or not) on the same sheet of sugar, please provide us with your graphic file already arranged according to your wishes, so that we can print it directly.
- The ink used (all colors are concerned) and the sugar sheets are on the one hand approved and on the other hand certified kosher (thus hallal too). See attached document for download
- The printing on sugar(Frosting Sheets in English) can be kept without any problem at room temperature up to 6 months
- Attention if the format of your image does not allow to realize the dimensions which you ask us we will approach at best your dimensions so that the image is not blurred
ADVICE FOR USE AND INSTALLATION :
For the sugar sheet: To separate the sugar sheet from its plastic support, let it dry for 5 to 15 minutes depending on the ambient humidity. For more speed, you can use a hair dryer.
By pinching one of the corners, the sugar sheet should come off the plastic support, so you can remove it and stick it on your cake.
If you wish to cut out your printed sugar sheet, we strongly advise you to first remove it from its support and then cut it out as you wish.
Avoid placing the sugar sheets on creams containing water or on toppings, otherwise they may become wet
To stick your print on your sugar paste cake, you can use food glue or CRISCO which will allow you to easily re-orient the sheet on your cake without taking the risk of tearing the print
The sheets we currently offer are without E171, thicker and whiter than the old ones :)
As for the unleavened sheet, it must be placed only on dry surfaces such as sugar paste, marzipan or even softly on your sponge cake. This is to prevent the unleavened sheet from absorbing moisture and deforming. From there, to stick your unleavened print on your cake, nothing could be easier. Use a few dots of food glue, royal icing or even Piping Gel.
Ingredients SUGAR FLOWER : Sugar paste (sugar 89% and glucose syrup 11%), sorbitol (E420), water, palm oil (partially hydrogenated), stabilizer (E415), preservative (E202), stabilizers (E410 and E413), emulsifier (E464). Guaranteed without GMO. Certified Kosher
Ingredients AZYME FLOWER: The ingredients of manufacture are: Potato starch, water, vegetable oil only (therefore Halal and Kosher).
Ingredients INK :: BLACK INK : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, colorants E151, E110*, E102* - YELLOW INK : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, colorants E102*, E122*; Acidity regulator E330 - RED INK : water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, colorant E122*; Acidity regulator E330 - Blue INK: water, solubilizer E1520, Humectant E422, colorant E133
The right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for goods made to the specifications of the consumer or clearly personalized.