Mail, Phone or Facebook
Before 12pm, the same day*
from 49€ depends on country*
Free shipping over 49€
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Add to cart
This large transparent gel jar allows you to create beautiful effects when decorating a cake using different techniques. This piping gel is ideal for shaping dewdrops and creating water effects. It can also be used as a edible glue for the application of a edible printing.
Capacity: 350 G .
See the full Description
Add to my wishlist
Since January 1, 2020, by the French decree of April 17, 2019 in the Official Journal No. 0097 ECOC1911549A, food products containing titanium dioxide (also called E171 or TiO2), used to color foodstuffs in white, do not should no longer be consumed. This is French law, not European law.
Titanium dioxide is therefore no longer edible in France but nevertheless remains non-toxic. French law also still authorizes the use of E171 in medicines and cosmetic products (eg toothpaste).
Thus, like any other non-food but non-toxic reference on our site, this product should not be eat and should only be used for decorative purposes.
Finally, note that we are working hard so that the manufacturer can provide us with their products as soon as possible in a version without E171. Thank you for your understanding and support ;-)
Piping gel from the Funcakes brand.
Make water effect decorations on your cakes with this edible transparent gel.
Several decoration techniques are possible thanks to this piping gel
* stick your sugar paste or gumpaste decorations on your cake
* create the water effect on your designer cake cakes by colouring them blue
* create dewdrops on your flower paste flowers
* serve as an underlay before covering your sugar or marzipan cake
* make your cakes shine with a lacquered effect
* to write on a cake (colour your decorative gel, put it in a piping bag and use a round piping 1.5)
* mixed with royal icing, it is perfect for stringwork work = royal icing garlands that do not break
* by applying it on wafer paper, it makes it easier to soften and work it
Ingredients: glucose syrup, water, sucrose, gelling agent: E406, acidifier: E330, preservative: E202. May contain traces of: milk, soya and sulphite.
Store in a cool, dry place (15-20°C).
Content: 350 grams.
If you validate your order immediately, your order will be prepared and dispatched from our warehouses on Wednesday 27 May 2020
Orders passed before 12:00, Monday to Friday (working days) are shipped on the same day!
Click here for more details on our carriers
The shipping costs shown here do not include the shipping costs offered as explained above AND the weight of the package which may increase these fees for some foreign countries.