Display all pictures
This product is not sold individually. You must select at least 1 quantity for this product.
Add to cart
Ready to use Mendelberg lace here in RED colour, to be spread directly on your lace carpets. Create refined decorations on your decorated cakes and pastries with ease!
Capacity: 130 ml.
See the full Description
Add to my wishlist
Lace ready for use of the Mendelberg brand.
Make sublime lace on your sugar paste cakes or other decorated pastries, thanks to this ready-to-use preparation in RED colour.
Simply place this preparation on your lace mats, see instructions for use below.
In no time at all you will create chic decorations to put on all your creations!
Ideal for decorating your refined cakes and wedding cakes!
Advice for use:
1. Preheat your oven to 70-80°C.
2. Mix the lace dough for a few seconds.
3. Spread your preparation on a lace mat, using the special lace spatula. Work the mixture in all directions to ensure that it covers the pattern.
4. Remove the excess with the spatula.
5. Mendelberg lace can be air dried (6-8 hours) or placed in a preheated oven at 70°C - 80°C (20-25 minutes)
Remove the edges of the lace to check that it is sufficiently dry. It must come off easily. If not, your lace is not ready yet, put it back in the oven for another 5 to 10 minutes and test again
6. Once the lace is ready, turn the mat down on a clean surface and using the spatula, gently peel off the lace as you go.
7. To stick edible lace on your sugar paste cake or cupcake, use edible glue or piping gel.
We recommend that you store the finished lace in parchment paper and in a sealed box in the refrigerator.
If you validate your order immediately, your order will be prepared and dispatched from our warehouses on Friday 13 December 2019
Orders passed before 9: 00, Monday to Friday (working days) are shipped on the same day!
Click here for more details on our carriers
The shipping costs shown here do not include the shipping costs offered as explained above AND the weight of the package which may increase these fees for some foreign countries.