Kelmy 'sRoyal Icing Powder.
Thanks to this preparation, make a smooth and firm icing for the decoration of your pastries by simply adding water. You can use it with piping bags to create fabulous decorations on your cakes or simply use a spatula to coat them.
Advice for use:
For a firm texture:
- Put 250 g of the preparation in powder with 30 g of water in a bowl.
- Mix the icing for 10 minutes at speed 2 in the blender without aerating the product.
- You obtain a white glaze with a hard consistency.
For a medium texture :
- Put 250 g of the powder mix with 40 g of water in a bowl.
- Mix the glaze for 10 minutes on speed 2 in the blender without aerating the product.
- The result is a white icing of medium consistency .
For a smooth texture :
- Place 250 g of the powdered mixture with 60 g of water in a bowl.
- Mix the icing for 10 minutes on speed 2 in the blender without aerating the product.
- The result is a white glaze with a smooth consistency.
If desired, food colouring can be added to create the desired colour. Once prepared, if not used immediately, it should be stored in the refrigerator, tightly closed in a bag to prevent it from drying out.
Ingredients : Sugar, powdered egg white, anti-caking agent (E-551), acidulant (E-330), stabilizer (E-415) and foaming agent (E-1505) ( May contain traces of milk and derivatives) .
Capacity: 1 kg .